Do you love to travel and write? We are constantly looking for committed travel nerds for our team. You can read more about who we are under About us.
- Volunteers for the editorial staff - see the whole post here
- Trainees (summer / autumn 2021) - see the previous post here
- Writers - see below
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to write a travel article?
With RejsRejsRejs it is our purpose to spread exuberant travel joy and correct travel knowledge, and we would like to have your stories and tips with you if it fits. See the whole the guide for writers.
We agree that:
- You know the place you are writing about
- You write personally, cheerfully and knowingly
- You can contribute with personal stories, destination guides and / or tips for travel forms
- You can write about different experiences at known destinations, or slightly different destinations
- Your article is unique - however, you may be inspired by and build on your previously published articles
NB: Your article can also be a podcast, a video or a mix of formats.
You retain your rights to the individual article and possibly. associated photos and video, and the content will not be disseminated or sold. Click here to read more about our data policy.
We reserve the right to do editorial work on your travel article so that it will appear as good as possible. It can be language corrections in both headings and text, corrections of factual errors, changing and replacing images as well as proofreading, and then we set it up so that it fits into our article format on the website.
We make sure that your travel item is seen by a lot of people. We reach on average more than 1/2 million. every month.
We are looking forward to hear from you!